The ERAS Cardiac Newsletter provides insight into current topics on enhanced recovery, new developments and research, Society news, as well as information on recent publications and upcoming meetings.
Highlights of the January 2023 Newsletter:
- Intra-operative Transit Time Flow to evaluate coronary grafts.
- Patient-Centered Outcomes Research helps patients and caregivers find value in healthcare.
- Advanced-Practice Providers are vital members of the ERAS Team.
- Patient feedback can improve the discharge process after cardiac surgery.
- Advice on post-discharge telemedicine.
- Recent ERAS related publications.
Editor: Rawn Salenger MD