The ERAS Cardiac Newsletter provides insight into current topics on enhanced recovery, new developments and research, Society news, as well as information on recent publications and upcoming meetings.
Highlights of the February 2021 Newsletter:
- ERAS Cardiac Society Virtual Conference March 5-6: Highlights and registration details.
- Regional anesthesia in cardiac surgery. What is an ESP block and how can it help patients?
- Team member education is essential: Experiences from 34 ERAS coordinators.
- Improved incision management in high-risk patients using algorithm-based approach.
- Recent ERAS-related publications.
Editor: Rawn Salenger MD