The ERAS Cardiac Society is pleased to announce a new membership initiative. By establishing a formal membership program, ERAS Cardiac hopes to better engage individuals with a shared interest in continuing to improve perioperative cardiac surgical care.
Membership benefits will include:
- Access to our soon-to-be-launched ERAS Cardiac Virtual Training Center (VTC). This online educational platform will allow users to pursue self-directed learning by accessing high-quality multi-media content from international experts.
- Invitations to virtual webinars and town-halls exclusive to members-only.
- Opportunities to become involved in the ERAS Cardiac Society through participation in committees, invited presentations, publications, and research.
- Access to our full on-line archive of recommended publications on ERAS for cardiac surgery.
- Quarterly ERAS Cardiac Newsletter emailed directly to members.
- Potential discounts on ERAS Cardiac meetings and publications.
ERAS Cardiac Membership is anticipated to be ready for late 2022/early 2023. We will continue to keep the ERAS community updated via email.
If you are interested in the ERAS Cardiac Membership, please let us know via our website Contact Page.